Sunday, June 3, 2012

YouTube Scores A Solid Return On Its Video Development Fund

image00My son recently tried to call one of our older relatives. He dialed the number and quickly hung up with a confused look on his face. I asked him what was wrong and he replied, “I don’t know. There’s something wrong with their phone, it kept beeping.” I called the number and was amused to hear a landline busy signal, something my cell phone centric pre-teen had never encountered. My son is similarly unacquainted with cable TV. Other than the occasional NBA game, he consumes his video content via our iPad and Xbox. Most of his online viewing is spent on YouTube. He is not alone. Mark Suster, fellow venture capitalist and serial entrepreneur, has written extensively about YouTube’s evolution from dogs-on-skateboards to its current status as an entertainment medium rivaling cable television networks. Mark provides an excellent primer regarding the future of Internet TV HERE.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Techcrunch/~3/_4zfz4mIkaY/

IKON OFFICE SOLUTIONS IDT IBASIS HYPERCOM

No comments:

Post a Comment